Monday, June 28, 2010

You Can Print Your Own Blog Book


So many of you have asked where I had my blog books printed.
I now have a link at the right where you can click and order one from your own blog.

I am so pleased with the quality of them. It's a great way to document your blog and everything on it.

It is SO easy to do this with all the help that is provided once you click on that icon at the right.

Several people asked me about the cost. I don't think I could print my blog posts myself for what these cost. Your cost is based on the number of pages, as well as whether you want a hard or soft cover. They start at $14.95 for a 20 pages soft cover book and the hard cover starts at $24.95. Additional pages are only 35 cents.
They also provide FREE SHIPPING.

Everyone who comes to my house picks these up and looks at them. I have to admit I, too, enjoy looking at them.



This is my first book and it contains all my posts from 2008. I decided to start with a red cover and I am working my way through the rainbow with the subsequent books.
I had looked into other services that allow you to print a book, but none of them were as easy to use nor as well suited for printing a blog.


This book with the orange cover has all my posts for the first half of 2009.

There are many cover designs available besides the ones I chose.


This book with the yellow cover contains all my posts from the second half of 2009.

I am so excited because after only one more post to my blog I will be able to order my first book from 2010.

If you don't want to print your entire blog you can select parts of it to print.

I think it would be great to pick some of your best posts and have books made up for friends. This could be done very economically and your friends would have a keepsake from your blog.

If you feature your family you could have just the posts that include your family put in a book for them.

What other ideas do you have about printing selective books? Your quilts? Your garden? Your home projects? Your pets? Your travel? A special group of friends? Your favorite recipes? The possibilities are endless.

I hope you'll have as much fun with this as I have.

I also feel this will outlast anything I could have printed myself and looks so much more professional.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a great idea. Thanks so much for the information. I just started my quilt blog so I will have to wait a bit but will definitely save the information for late. I did a travel blog and printed those to put in my scrapbook but I love this idea.